A delicious, protein packed recipe that is perfect for meal prep! Only a few simple pantry staples needed, and you have lunch done for 4 days! Continue reading “Sweet Potato Tuna Cakes”
Is there really anything that goes together better than peanut butter and jam (or jelly)? I think no. And when you add chocolate into the mix, well, you my friend have a match made in heaven and one of the most delicious dessert treats you’ll ever eat!
Chocolate PB&J Cups
- 14 squares vegan dark chocolate (I used Loving Earth Dark)
- 2 tbsp natural, runny peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 3 tsp strawberry jam (gluten free if GF)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Melt half of the chocolate and equally distribute into 3 paper muffin pans (or silicone mounds). Place in the freezer to set for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the peanut butter filling by combining the peanut butter, coconut flour & honey. The mixture should be thick enough to role into 3 equal balls.
- Place the balls onto the set chocolate bases and press down flat. Be sure to leave a little room around the edges for the chocolate coating.
- Spoon 1 tsp jam onto each peanut butter filling.
- Then melt the remaining chocolate with the chocolate oil and pour over the filling of each cup.
- Place bake in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
Storage: store in the freezer and I eat mine straight from the freezer! I love them cold!
Be sure to join me over on Instagram (@eb.fiitness) for daily motivation, recipes and fitness tips! xxx
Bircher Muesli use to be on repeat in my weekly breakfast rotation! I absolutely LOVE it! This recipe here was my go-to! That was until I went gluten Continue reading “Gluten & Dairy Free Bircher Muesli”
Back in primary and high school, Mum use to pack my lunch box each day. So morning tea and lunch would always be a little surprise. Continue reading “Chewy Protein Honey Almond Granola Bars”
In typical indecisive Elise fashion, I couldn’t decide if I wanted to make carrot cake loaf or a banana bread loaf, so I combined the both and this delicious Continue reading “Carrot Cake Banana Bread”
This simple, quick and easy yet bursting with flavour meal prep is going to be your new go-to Sunday Meal Prep recipe! Continue reading “Honey Mustard Chicken Salad | Meal Prep”