5 ingredients; no blender required, zero baking – it doesn’t get any easier than this! These are a quick and healthy snack option, perfect for meal prepping at the beginning of the week & keep in the fridge. PLUS they taste just like cookie dough! 😍
Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- 3 tbsp natural running peanut butter (I use @mayversfood)
- 2 tsp honey (or maple syrup for Vegan alternative)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 60g vegan vanilla protein (I used @happywayau)
- 2 squares lindt dark chocolate, chopped (I love the 90%!)
- 2-3 tsp water
- Add all the ingredients, except the chocolate chips and water, to a bowl and combine.
- Add the water 1 tsp at a time until you get a dough like mixture that will hold together when pressed.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix.
- Roll into 10 balls and set in the fridge for 30 minutes. Enjoy 2 as a snack!
Be sure to join me over on Instagram (@eb.fiitness) for daily motivation, recipes and fitness tips! xxx