If you like peanut butter and cheesecake, this recipe is for YOU! This decadent and creamy [vegan] cheesecake is probably the easiest cheesecake you’ll ever make, plus it serves ONE, so you can enjoy the whole thing to yourself. No guilt for not sharing here!
After receiving a Pranaon Cacao Hemp protein ball in my November GoodnessMe Box I was INSPIRED to use it for the base of this cheesecake – a lazy little hack to making a raw cake base; no blending needed, you just press the ball into the mould and BAM done!
Single Serve Choc Peanut Butter Protein Cheezecake
- 1 PranaOn Cacao Hemp Vegan Protein Ball (from the November GoodnessMe Box)
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or powdered peanut butter
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Crushed peanuts, for topping
- Soak the cashews for minimum of 3 hours. Then discard soaking water.
- Press the protein ball into a muffin tin/mould using the bottom of a cup and then use your fingers to even out.
- Add the cashews, coconut yoghurt, powdered peanut butter & maple syrup to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture onto the base.
- Optional: swirl half a teaspoon of peanut butter on top and add a sprinkle of crushed peanuts.
- Set in the freezer overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and allow to slightly defrost in the fridge for 20 minutes before eating!
Be sure to join me over on Instagram (@eb.fiitness) for daily motivation, recipes and fitness tips! xxx