I wish I could take credit for this amazing recipe, but it was inspired by a recipe from Wholefood Simply I saw on Pinterest 😍 I’ve slightly adapted the recipe to make a Peanut Butter version and oh my, you need this in your life. The perfect afternoon snack when your craving something a little sweet!
Chocolate Protein Super Seed Granola
- 1 1/3 cup rice puffs
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs or DF choc chips
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F. Line a square 20cm tin with baking paper.
- Heat the honey until it is runny. Add it to a mixing bowl with the peanut butter, vanilla and salt. Mix to combine. Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine. Use slightly damp hands to press the mixture firmly into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and leave in the tin to cool. Place in the fridge for one hour prior to cutting.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy!
Be sure to join me over on Instagram (@eb.fiitness) for daily motivation, recipes and fitness tips! xxx