This recipe is:
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Option to be Vegan if you omit the chicken
- And loaded with hidden veggies!
This is bound to be your new GO-TO Sunday Meal Prep recipe!
Cheezy Pasta Bake
Cheezy Pumpkin Sauce:
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1.5 cups cauliflower puree
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked for 30 minutes and then discard water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until combined and thick, smooth sauce forms.
- Set aside.
- 500g chicken, cooked and diced (optional)
- 1 x packet of San Remo Gluten Free Brown Rice Penne Pasta – cooked (or sub for favourite pasta)
- 2 tbsp Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- Nutritional yeast
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees, fan-forced.
- To assemble the pasta bake, add cooked chicken, cooked pasta and Pumpkin Sauce to a baking tray and gently mix to evenly combine. Then spread out evenly and flat.
- Top with bread crumbs and nutritional yeast.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly golden and crispy on top.
- Serve with come steamed greens (optional).
Be sure to join me over on Instagram (@eb.fiitness) for daily motivation, recipes and fitness tips! xxx