A quick and fuss-free dinner, ready in minutes!
This has become my go to on a Saturday or Sunday night when I’ve had a big day and the last thing I want to do is cook.
Its hearty, satisfying and packed with so much green goodness! Spinach, broccoli, basil and zucchini! So if you struggle to get your veggies in, this is a delicious recipe that will allow you to up your veggie intake in a super tasty way.
Creamy Avocado Pasta
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp cashews
- 1 large handful of baby
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Chilli flakes, to taste (optional)
- 1 serving of your favourite pasta, cooked as per the packet instructions
- 1/2 large zucchini, spiralized (optional)
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed
- 6 sundried tomatoes
- To make the sauce, in a blend blitz the avocado, water, nutritional yeast, cashews, baby spinach, fresh basil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chilli flakes (optional). It should combine to be a slightly chunky consistency.
- Steam your zoodles in a microwave safe bowl for 50 seconds (covered with cling wrap).
- Add your cooked pasta, zoodles, steamed broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes to your serving bowl. Pour over the creamy avocado sauce and serve!
Be sure to join me over on Instagram (@eb.fiitness) for daily motivation, recipes and fitness tips! xxx