Is there really anything that goes together better than peanut butter and jam (or jelly)? I think no. And when you add chocolate into the mix, well, you my friend have a match made in heaven and one of the most delicious dessert treats you’ll ever eat!
Chocolate PB&J Cups
- 14 squares vegan dark chocolate (I used Loving Earth Dark)
- 2 tbsp natural, runny peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 3 tsp strawberry jam (gluten free if GF)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Melt half of the chocolate and equally distribute into 3 paper muffin pans (or silicone mounds). Place in the freezer to set for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the peanut butter filling by combining the peanut butter, coconut flour & honey. The mixture should be thick enough to role into 3 equal balls.
- Place the balls onto the set chocolate bases and press down flat. Be sure to leave a little room around the edges for the chocolate coating.
- Spoon 1 tsp jam onto each peanut butter filling.
- Then melt the remaining chocolate with the chocolate oil and pour over the filling of each cup.
- Place bake in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
Storage: store in the freezer and I eat mine straight from the freezer! I love them cold!
Be sure to join me over on Instagram (@eb.fiitness) for daily motivation, recipes and fitness tips! xxx