Who didn’t love eating uncooked cookie dough out of the bowl as a child (or adult, no judgement here!). These Cookie Dough Protein Balls are just like eatinguncooked cookie dough; however, just a lot safer because they don’t contain any raw eggs!
Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 6 tbsp almond meal
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 squares vegan dark chocolate, chopped (I used Loving Earth)
- Add all ingredients (except chocolate) to a food processor and blend until combined.
- Stir through the chocolate and roll into 12 balls.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before eating.
Note: these will last for up to 7 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Be sure to join me over on Instagram (@eb.fiitness) for daily motivation, recipes and fitness tips! xxx