A high protein afternoon snack for when those sweet cravings hit or a decadent dessert. These Pumpkin Protein Brownies are sure to be a hit at any time of the day!
And I promise you, you can’t even taste the pumpkin.
This recipe is:
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Refined sugar free
Pumpkin Protein Brownies
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 served chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup vegan or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
- Add all ingredients, except chocolate chips, to a food processor and process until well combined.
- Stir through the chocolate chips.
- Transfer mix into a lined baking tray and smooth out.
- Top with extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before cutting. Cut into 12 squares and serve! I love to serve mine with a drizzle of melted chocolate and coconut ice cream! Yum!
Note: these will last up to a week in the fridge in an airtight container.
Be sure to join me over on Instagram (@eb.fiitness) for daily motivation, recipes and fitness tips! xxx