Orange Poppy Seed Muffins
- 1.5 cups almond meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Zest of one orange
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan-forced.
- Combine the almond meal, baking powder, salt, zest and poppy seeds in a bowl.
- Combine the remaining wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stir well.
- Spoon mixture into 9 muffin pans.
- Bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes, or until golden on top.
Be sure to join me over on Instagram (@eb.fiitness) for daily motivation, recipes and fitness tips! xxx