This gal loves her spice! And curry has to be one of my favourite flavours to cook with. It’s so versatile!
This Curried Egg Wrap is the perfect lunch recipe; it’s light and doesn’t leave you feeling weighed down. But most of all, it’s super delicious and so simple and quick to make – the most important criteria for a good lunch!
Normally, curried egg is made with Mayonnaise, but I use Greek Yoghurt in my recipe to had a lil healthy twist to it, and I promise you – you can’t taste the difference.
You could easily make these for meal prep – just boil the eggs at the beginning of the week and the night before you need the meal, make the curried egg mixture. Pack all your components in separate containers and assemble when ready to eat!
I served my wrap with some carrot sticks and hummus to get in some extra veg.
Curried Egg Wrap
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1 tsp plain Greek Yoghurt
- Curry powder (to taste, I use 1/2-1 tsp because I love spice!)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wrap of choice (I use the sweet potato BFree wrap)
- Baby spinach
- Tomato, sliced
- Curried egg mixture: In a small mixing bowl, mash the boiled eggs with a fork. Then add in the Greek yoghurt, curry powder and salt & pepper and mix until combined.
- Spoon curried egg mixture onto your wrap, top with baby spinach and tomato. Wrap up and enjoy!
Be sure to join me over on Instagram (@eb.fiitness) for daily motivation, recipes and fitness tips! xxx