Honestly, I don’t think this recipe even needs an introduction, the name says it all!
Enjoy my lovelies 😘
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Tarts
- 6 pitted dates, soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes (discard water after boiling)
- 1 cup of Almonds
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil, melted
- Pinch of Salt
- Blitz all base ingredients in a food processor or blender until well combined.
- Then transfer into 12 mini silicon moulds, pressing the mixture down firmly into each.
- Place in the freezer and move onto the filling.
Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1/3 cup runny natural peanut butter (I use Mayvers Dark Roasted Peanut Butter)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Spoon mixture into the moulds and move onto the toppings!
- Pretzels, slightly crushed
- 3-4 squares of good quality dark chocolate (I used 85% Lindt), melted
- Top the peanut butter filling with crushed pretzels and a drizzle of melted dark chocolate.
- Place back in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Enjoy and try not to eat the all at once!
Be sure to join me over on Instagram (@eb.fiitness) for daily motivation, recipes and fitness tips! xxx