Cacao Peanut Butter Protein Porridge
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp maca powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use Nuzest)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Toppings: peanut butter, 1/2 banana, kiwi fruit, berries, Granola
- Heat the oats and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Then add in the sliced banana and salt and stir.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly so it doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Once the oats have absorbed most the water and started to soften, add the cacao, maca, protein powder and coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Cook on low heat for about 3-4 minutes until most the liquid is absorbed and the porridge has thickened.
- Transfer into a bowl, add your toppings and sit down and enjoy mindfully.